Thursday, December 17, 2009

So it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be

So yesterday we went to the mall because I really needed to get a pair of jeans and I have been putting this off for the longest time. The biggest issue I have had since losing weight and having my kids is finding pants that fit around my legs and thighs the right way. If I get pants that fit my waist they are too tight around my legs and if I get pants to fit around my legs they are baggy around the waist. A lot of it is the fact that I need to have skin removed from my whole body but I dont have the money for that.
After not having luck at certain stores I ended up having to go into Lane Bryant because they advertise having this system that is suppose to make jeans fit you better. While in Lane Bryant I had a mini breakdown while talking to the boyfriend because I told myself when I was losing weight that I never wanted to end back up in Lane Bryant because I shopped there at my heaviest. But I sucked it all up and I got these 2 really nice girls working at the store that helped me. The jeans that I did grab at first ended up being too big for me and the girls told me that I was crazy and putting myself in too big of clothes and making myself look bigger then I was. They ended up grabbing jeans for me and I found a pair that I was happy with. I ended up fitting into a smaller size then I was giving myself credit for and their so called system did have me in jeans that made me feel better.
On a positive note I am down 3 pounds from my weigh in last week. I just need too stay more aware of what im eating and drinking more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment