Friday, October 23, 2009

All About Tracy

My name is Tracy, and I am 34 years old.  I am mom to Jack who is 2 1/2 years old and to Logan who is nine months old.  I am married to Aaron.  

I was average weight when growing up.  I gained weight after marriage.  I was able to lose 35 pounds on Weight Watchers a couple of years before having my first son.  With life's ups and downs, I gained the weight back slowly.  After having my children, I have gained all of my previously lost weight back and then some.  When I am really able to get myself to focus, I can lose weight.  I am most certainly a stress eater which is much of my problem now.  I gave birth to Logan, my second son, in January of this year.  He has been such a blessing.  Unfortunately, he was born with numerous health issues and has already undergone numerous surgeries and procedures in his short nine month life.  This, as one might imagine, has put an incredible amount of stress on me.  As much as I want to lose weight and get into shape once and for all, I am having a very difficult time eating healthy for any length of time.  

~Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment