Friday, October 23, 2009

All About Jennifer

My name is Jennifer Hannah.  I am 26 years old and have been married to Scott for just over three years.  I am mother to Matthew who is 2 1/2 years old and Mark who is ten months old.  

I grew up in a very health-conscious home and never really struggled with my weight growing up.  As I entered into my teenage years, I started eating a lot of carbs.  I went off to college and gained my "freshman 15".  I managed to lose 5 of the 15 pounds in time for my wedding.  I became pregnant shortly afterwards and gained 50 pounds. I still had some of that pregnancy weight on me when I became pregnant with Mark.  Now, I am 40 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.  Even more than losing, my hope is that I will get into shape.  I have always been the last one to finish any kind of physical activity.  I would love to be able to run a mile or two and build my endurance and strength.

~ Jennifer






No comments:

Post a Comment